THE WORD IS OUT. There is ONE event that delivers the full spectrum of Oracle Technology and Applications education that you need to boost results all year long. Produced by three independent users groups, IOUG, OAUG and Quest, COLLABORATE 17: Technology and Applications Forum
for the Oracle Community delivers:
- 1,250+ sessions and panels packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content
- Education and training for functional users, technical users and the hybrid user
- Breaking product news and insider information from Oracle executive
- management and developers
- Ample opportunities to build your personal and professional networks, including special interest group (SIG) meetings, geographic networking events and receptions
- An Exhibitor Showcase packed with products and solutions providers who can help you solve your specific challenges
- Unique events such as the Women in Technology Forum connect with key women who are examples of success in a fast-changing environment
Rinami will again be attending and presenting at Collaborate 2017 in Las Vegas on April 2 - 6.
We have sessions:
Venti, Double-Caffeinated, Mobile Field Service Solution where you can see how Espresso Mechanics, a division of Cerebos Foods, was able to leverage the Cantara platform to deliver a modern field service management solution to both their internal technicians as well as sub-contract resources.
9:45AM - 10:45AM Monday Apr 3, 2017
South Pacific H
Modernize your existing JDE with mobility and integration to how you can extend the life of your existing Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system through the strategic deployment of integrations and mobile solutions with Cantara.
1:30PM - 2:30PM Tuesday Apr 4, 2017
South Pacific A
And please come along to booth 328 to see a number of IoT and mobile solutions and have a chat to us about how Rinami can support your business.